In this tutorial you can read all about MythDHR, MythDHR Login, MythDHR your Schedule, www.MythDHR.com, www.MythDHR.com login etc.
Once you access MythDHR Login at www.Mythdhr.com, there are several options for self-service, including the ability to view and change some of your associate information. Every month, use Self Service to double-check that Home Depot can contact you regarding taxes, benefits, and other issues.
If you have joined home depot recently, you can receive complete information about Home Depot Associates login, MythDHR Login, MythDHR Your Schedule, and MyTHDHR Benefits included through this guide.
- 1 About MythDHR Service
- 2 About Home Depot
- 3 What you can do with MythDHR Login Self Service Portal
- 4 Home Depot Your Schedule – MythDHR Login Guide
- 5 MythDHR Login Benefits
- 6 Via MythDHR Login Self Service Portal, you can…
About MythDHR Service
In Self-Service, you can view and update selected details from your associate account. Every month, check your address and other personal information in Self Service to make sure Home Depot can contact you if necessary regarding taxes, benefits, and much more.
The Employee Self Service Portal MythDHR is a simplified platform where you can access your paystubs, manage your schedule, and view tax-related information anytime and anywhere.
About Home Depot
The Home Depot is the largest home-improvement seller in the United States, offering construction supplies, tools, and services.
The Home Depot was founded in 1978 by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill Pat Farrah, and Kenneth Langone. The firm’s headquarters are in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia, with an Atlanta mailing address.
Welcome to Self Service by Home Depot
The MythDHR your Schedule and MythDHR Login Self Service allows you as an employee to see and modify some of your associate data every month. You can check your address and other personal information in Self Service through MythDHR Login portal to ensure Home Depot can contact you if necessary with taxes, benefits, and other services.
What you can do with MythDHR Login Self Service Portal
- Change your mailing address.
- Check the status of your Leave of Absence (LOA).
- Check your associate profile and contact details.
- Check your direct deposit information for errors, and fix or activate it if necessary.
- Enroll in or activate a payroll card.
- Make appropriate tax adjustments.
- Print and fill out Leave of Absence (LOA) forms.
- View and print payslips history and tax returns.
- You may either update or cancel your deduction for the Homer Fund.
Home Depot Your Schedule – MythDHR Login Guide
- You can access MythDHR Login page by visiting the official website at mythdhr.com.
- Specify your location and enter your User ID and Password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- That’s about it, you’ll be redirected to your profile to view your employee details and make edits accordingly.
You’ll need MythDHR Login service to join the associate network for Self-Service functions. Here are some pointers:
- Make edits and access the information in a secure way.
- Ensure security when logging into the network.
- Print every document to a safe location.
- Remember to Logout when you’ve finished using your access.
MythDHR Login Benefits
Through MythDHR Account Login, Associates may choose plans and programs that match their specific and family requirements through Your Total Value, The Home Depot’s benefits and compensation programs.
As a Home Depot employee, you get health Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Financial Benefits, Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, CARE/Solutions for Life, and Matching Gift Program.
MythDHR Benefit plans are available to part-time hourly, full-time hourly, and salaried personnel. Most plans cover eligible dependents including same-sex domestic partners.
Full-Time Hourly & Salaried Associates
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Spending Accounts
- Direct Deposit and Bank Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- FutureBuilder 401(k) Plan
- Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Bereavement Days
- Jury Duty
- Leave of Absence (including Military Leaves)
- Personal / Sick Days
- Auto / Homeowner Insurance
- Legal Services Plan
- Veterinary Insurance
MythDHR Pay and Taxes
The Home Depot offers two options for receiving your pay electronically. Direct deposit is the most secure, rapid, and convenient method to get compensated. Payroll cards are a fantastic alternative for employees who do not have access to a bank account and prefer electronic payments. Regardless of natural catastrophes or transit delays, you will be paid on time every single time.
The Home Depot permits you to obtain your W-2 statements and change tax withholding selections online.
Via MythDHR Login Self Service Portal, you can…
- Set up or change payment elections.
- View on print payslips/paystubs.
- View and update tax withholding elections (Federal, State, or local tax withholding are subject to change online at any time throughout the year).
- View or print W-2 statements, refer to IRS instructions for W-2 Wage and Tax Statements.
Note: To view and access your benefits, go to livetheorangelife.com.
Links to Access MythDHR Your Schedule and other services
- Current associates need to click here to login.
- Former associates and associates on LOA need to click here to login.
MYTHDHR Login Contact Details
If you can’t view or print your payslips or W-2 statements, contact the HR Service Center at myTHDHR@homedepot.com or call 1-866-myTHDHR (1-866-698-4347).
(HRSC) Mon-Fri 8am – 6pm (EST)
(TAC) Mon-Fri 9am – 7pm (EST)
MythDHR Important Contact Details
General Assistant (Call – 1-800-555-4954)
HR Service (Call – 1-866-(1-866-698-4347)
Doctor on Demand (Call – 1-888-744-0753)